Saturday, 9 July 2011

Ocean Florals

'Ocean Florals' was the chosen theme for my final major project. I was inspired by the different natures of the deep ocean. I visited London Aquarium and The National History Museum where I gathered photographs and other relevant research. I then explored several hand and digital printing techniques to create a contemporary collection for interiors. I was also inspired by 50s textiles with designers such as Lucienne Day.  The collection was then displayed amongst other students on my course and other courses at the degree show at De Montfort University, Leicester.







Although my collection was split into two collections using the same theme, colour palette and printing techniques.  But this collection was more CAD based and most were printed on paper.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...