Monday, 22 August 2011

Home Sweet Home

I have had a great week away in Bulgaria with my family! It was a lovely relaxing break! The weather was lovely and I got myself a great tan. But it's also good to be back. I took many photographs of Bulgaria too in which I may even create some commercial fashion designs. Here are some inspirational photographs of Nesebar (a historical town), Bulgaria!

 I love the details on the church.
 I thought these paper birds looked really nice decorating the street.
 I like the composition of this photograph. Also I really like these kind of lamps.
 These may have been some remains from some buildings.
 I love the texture on this pavement, I wished I had some paper and wax with me, I could have done some rubbings which would give me some great texture.
Nesebar's Harbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...