Thursday, 15 December 2011

Saatchi Gallery

From my previous post I spoke about visiting Saatchi Gallery during my London trip.  I had never been to this gallery before and was rather looking forward to it.  The current exhibition is called 'Gesamtkunstwerk: New art from Germany' which I found rather interesting.  There was some really great art and then some I felt I didn't understand or saw the point in them, but that's fine art for you.  Sometimes there isn't a reason behind the work of art.  Here are some photographs I took during my time there:

 Isa Genzken
  Isa Genzken
  Isa Genzken
 Gert & Uwe Tobias
  Gert & Uwe Tobias
  Gert & Uwe Tobias
 Alexandra Bircken
 Jutta Koether
 Andro Wekua
 Andro Wekua
 Kirstine Roepstorff
 Stefan Kürten
Stefan Kürten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...