Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Photography Book

After my walk round Leeds City Museum, I had a browse around the shop and came across this amazing book, called 'Complete Photography Course.'  I couldn't believe the price and thought I'd found myself a really good deal.  The book inside is really simple to read and easy to understand, which is exactly what I need to learn photography.

I have been looking for a good book for a while, as I wanted one in which I will be interested in to actually read, although I haven't read any yet.  This one has an introduction to photography and then chapters of all the different and important parts to photography.  They are shown in small projects, so all I need to do is read a page and then play about with my camera.  Unfortunately I don't have a digital SLR camera, but my Dad has one that he uses for work and has offered it for me to borrow.  Or I could still use my original digital camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...