Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Royal Armouries

After my walk down the River Aire, I eventually came across the Royal Armouries.  I couldn't quite believe how big the place was!  There was so much to see inside, I was there for a few hours taking many photographs.  I loved how the museum was planned out too and it's great for all ages.

I found the museum rather interesting and it's amazing how humans have found new ideas to change how to protect ourselves from danger, fights and wars.  I was also surprised on how some Armour designs have quite detailed, delicate and beautiful patterns on them.  You would have though that the whole point of the Armour was just for protection never mind think about pretty patterns to put on as well.  I took a couple hundred of photographs at the museum, but I'll only share so many of them with you.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...