Friday, 9 March 2012

Snowdrops

The last weekend of February I went to a National Trust place called Belton House, near Lincoln.  The National Trust refurbishes and protects historic houses, castles, villages, halls, gardens, coastlines etc.  Belton house wasn't open as all National Trust buildings are closed during the winter due to cold conditions, which can affect parts of the buildings inside.

I went for the day with my grandparents to walk around the gardens of Belton house to see this years snowdrops.  It was a lovely day, the sun was shining, although it was still bitter cold.  I took many photographs of snowbells of course and textures, flowers, trees and architecture, here are a few I'd like to share.
 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...