Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Geometric Interiors

In March issue of Period Homes Interiors is a useful and inspiring article of of how best to use bold geometric patterns in your home.

 'Tracey Williams examines how best to use bold geometric patterns in a period home, from large scale wallpapers to more subtle designs on cushions and soft furnishings.'

*quoted in Period Homes & Interiors Magazine

I love the pattern wallpapers in the images with the subtle colour palettes.  Depending what room you are designing for depends on the type of design to choose for that particular living space.  I like detailed, bold and busy feature walls myself so I would go for something like the wallpaper designs in images 3 or 6, I quite like the colours too.  Would you like geometric or would you go for something completely different?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...