Monday, 9 July 2012

Cass Art London

Whilst I was in London about two weeks ago I had to take a look round Cass Art.  Cass Art is an art shop based in London and sells all art supplies.  There are just 5 shops in London, Islington store being the largest with over 3 floors, but unfortunately they don't have an online shop, which is a pity for us who don't live anywhere near London.  But if you have some spare time and money if your visiting London, you should take a look round.  And I must not forget to mention that they have a sale on all year round, so what are you waiting for.  They also have regular workshops and activities for everyone.  I absolutely love their slogan:

'Lets fill this town with artisits'



2 comments:

  1. Have you had a look at London Graphic Centre's on-line store? www.londongraphics.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris, I'll take a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...