Monday, 2 July 2012

Green Leaves

First of all, Welcome to July! Cannot believe it's half way through the year already, did you see my post on what I have achieved so far this year, in case you missed it you can check it out here.

I have started to edit the images within all my blog posts, I have made them much bigger which will be a lot easier for you to view.  I do apologies that this may be a slow process as it will be time consuming, just bare with me.

I recently took some photographs of leaves for a project I was working on, although in the end I didn't use them.  I was very fascinated on how many different shapes there are for leaves, not one single plant has the same leaf, some may have similar but not the same.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...