Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Sun, Sand & Sea

Hey everyone! I hope you're all well.

I have just had an amazing week away in Sunny Corfu! Don't worry I will share plenty of photographs very soon. The weather was beautiful, the staff at the hotel were fabulous and the location was fantastic. Walk across the road straight onto the beach. Perfect! I would love to go again and I'd recommend Corfu to anyone!

Just to warn you I am very busy at the moment now I'm back in the UK, so I apologies in advance for the lack of blog posts. I've started 'Reign Repeats' with Majo & will be starting 'The Art of Typography' with Faye on Friday via Skillshare. And of course I'll still be designing for Black Cherry Studio and working at my retail job as usual. This month will be full of learning, inspiration and creativity.

But for now here is a cheeky photograph from my holiday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...