Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Blog Updates

Hello everyone, hope you're well.

I feel I have abandoned my blog a bit lately due to struggling for ideas on what to write about. Sometimes it can be difficult, perhaps I have been thinking about it too much. I brought a book to help me which has given me some ideas and a plan. So watch this space.

I have also shortened my posts by inserting the jump break, this is so you can see clearly my latest 10 posts that I have written. Then if you're interested in reading more about that particular post then just simply click 'read more.'

Thank you to every one who does read my blog, I really appreciate it. So I hope you'll keep enjoy reading my blog as always. 

Also if there is anything you'd like me to blog about, please comment below. 

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...