Thursday, 29 August 2013

NEW Studio

You may have noticed that I have been neglecting my blog a lot recently and here's why. I have a new studio space, my sister has very kindly given me her downstairs bedroom. We've decided to share my bedroom instead as she needed more space for several things. It's also a lot better for me as I am able to shut off from designing if need be. Of course there's a lot more space to store everything that I need. I think it's a perfectly sized space for a studio. I feel very lucky to have a room separately for my studio and I'm very grateful for my Sister and parents to help make this happen. There are still few more changes that need to be done, which we are in the process of doing when there's time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...