Monday, 23 September 2013

Liebster Nomination

I am pleased to share that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Lauren Cherice. The Liebster Award is for upcoming bloggers who have less that 200 followers. It's great to learn, get to know and meet other bloggers. 

The idea is to answer 10 questions given by your nominee and then ask some of your very own favourite bloggers.

1. Who is your biggest inspiration?

I don't have anyone in particular. Many people inspire me to be honest. I love reading about their life stories on how they've got to where they are today and it makes me think that I can do it too.  

2. What is your favourite food?

I think Pizza is my favourite, particularly a dominoes mighty meaty pizza.

3. Reading or blogging?

I love a good book espeically if I can't put it down. It steers me away from reality.

4. Countryside or the beach?

I do love nature but the beach is my preferred option. 

5. Have you got anything exciting planned for the rest of 2013?

Not particularly just building up on my portfolio. I am trying to find a good routine for things at the moment, so we will see. 

6. What is your biggest achievement?
 
Becoming a professional designer for a Studio. 

7. Icecream or chocolate? 

Hmmmmm this is a hard one. I think I will say chocolate.

8. The one thing you can't live without?

My iPhone. It's with me wherever I go. 

9. What is your design starting point?

Either I take photographs, look through already taken photographs or search for images on the web, depending which the theme I am working on. Then I draw from these inspirational images through a variety of different medias.

10. What is your favourite memory?

Seeing my favourite band 'Green Day' live for the second time which was at Wembley Stadium in London. 


My nominees are:-



Here are ten questions I have for you:-
  1. What motivates you to do what you do?
  2. What is your favourite high-street store?
  3. What is your favourite music genre?
  4. Sweet or Savory?
  5. What is your favourite time of year?
  6. Which favourite designer of yours would you love to meet in person? 
  7. What is your favourite travel destination?
  8. What is your main ambition in life?
  9. What is your ultimate favourite film?
  10. Why do you blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...