Monday, 2 September 2013

NEW Chapter..

Today I start a new chapter in my life...

I will be turning the page to leave some people, worries and negative thoughts behind. 

I have started a new contract within my retail job giving me more hours, more money and a much better routine. I will be working Mon-Fri with some overtime and I will be able to pay my own way.

I have a wonderful new studio to work in, more space and a door to this room which I can close so I can switch off at night & when need be. Also a chance to perhaps think more, create and develop 'Hannah Byatt Designs.'

I've had some positive complements lately, so everything really is looking up. Something I need to remind myself everyday to help me boost my confidence in the talent I have for what I love to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...